Adhearsion 3 Sinatra endpoints

Lloyd Hughes
Hi all,

I have used Adhearsion 2 for a while and built a few apps using it, however I want to add an HTTP API to some of my apps and thus thought it would be better to play with the Adhearsion 3 rc as it has Sinatra built in, however I cannot seem to find any documentation for AHN 3 and where to define my Sinatra controllers such that they run along side Adhearsion. Are there any examples which show having a more complicated Sinatra application and accessing generating calls from a Sinatra route perhaps? Or sending responses to an HTTP request to start a call based on if placing a call succeeded or failed?

Also what is the timeline for Adhearsion 3 looking like? When will the next RC be or the official release?

Keep up the great work :)

Re: Adhearsion 3 Sinatra endpoints

Ben Langfeld

Enviado do meu iPhone

Em 8 de fev de 2017, às 17:39, endpoint <[hidden email]> escreveu:

Hi all,

I have used Adhearsion 2 for a while and built a few apps using it, however I want to add an HTTP API to some of my apps and thus thought it would be better to play with the Adhearsion 3 rc as it has Sinatra built in, however I cannot seem to find any documentation for AHN 3 and where to define my Sinatra controllers such that they run along side Adhearsion.

All that is included is rack in-process. You define your Sinatra routes in the generated config.ru. You can expand on that in any way you like.

Are there any examples which show having a more complicated Sinatra application and accessing generating calls from a Sinatra route perhaps? Or sending responses to an HTTP request to start a call based on if placing a call succeeded or failed?

There's blog posts and AdhearsionConf presentations of mine out there covering this.

Also what is the timeline for Adhearsion 3 looking like? When will the next RC be or the official release?

There is currently no timeline established for the Adhearsion 3.0.0 final release.

Keep up the great work :)