Adhearsion participating in the 2015 Google Summer of Code

Adhearsion participating in the 2015 Google Summer of Code

Ben Klang-2
Hello everyone,

I'm very excited to be able to announce that, for the first time ever, Adhearsion will be participating in the Google Summer of Code!  More specifically, Google has accepted the application from a consortium of open source Ruby projects, which include such distinguished company as Celluloid, Bundler, Rake, and even MRI and JRuby themselves.

We in the Adhearsion community have come up with a list of ideas for students interested in participating, and are willing to provide mentorship for anyone who is interested.  Now all we need are motivated students who want to get their hands dirty with an exciting and unique Open Source project.

Are you a current college student? Do you know one who has an interest in furthering THE state-of-the-art, Open Source communications application framework? Apply today!

* To learn more about Google Summer of Code in general: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015
* To see the list of GSoC ideas for Adhearsion: http://www.adhearsion.com/gsoc

Applications open on March 16th and close on March 27th. Don't miss this window! Apply on the GSoC site when student registration opens on March 16th: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015

Anyone who is interested in this, feel free to ask questions here on the mailing list, or contact any of the listed mentors directly.

Good luck!
--
Ben Klang
Principal/Technology Strategist, Mojo Lingo

Mojo Lingo -- Voice applications that work like magic
Twitter: @MojoLingo

Re: Adhearsion participating in the 2015 Google Summer of Code

Andrius Kairiukstis-2
I would like to be an student again! Congratulations!

Did you get answers following our chat discussion in skype regarding cgrates/variables exchange with freeswitch?

Regards,

Andrius Kairiukstis

e-mail: [hidden email], web: andrius.mobi
(ES) +34 652 299 183, (UK) +44 20 3603 3803, (LT) +370 5 203 0095