Adhearsion+unimrcp+flite plugin

iptoolboxinfo
Hello

I tried to create ivr using Adhearsion+unimrcp+flite plugin, but I got next error:

Not Supported Content-Type [application/ssml+xml]

How I can send in text plain message?

Re: Adhearsion+unimrcp+flite plugin

Ben Langfeld-2
Right now you can't, at least using the built-in CallController methods for playback. Adhearsion assumes your TTS engine is capable of interpreting at least basic SSML, since this is a standard. See https://github.com/adhearsion/punchblock/issues/204

As a work-around, you can construct your own output components:

component = player.new_output render_document: { value: "Hello world", content_type: "text/plain"}
controller.execute_component_and_await_completion component