Advices for making simple Dialer

sami sakly
Hi,

As it appears from the thread title I'm new to Freeswitch and Voip solution. So please excuse my ignorance if I didn't get you from the first time.
I'm building a Dialer as solution for small compaign based on freeswitch. The main idea is that when agent are present : I'm not sure they call fs server or it calls them and starting dialing customers from a database and whenever a client pick up the phone : it's automatically bridged to one of the free agent (already parked and waiting).

What I have now ? :
*Freeswitch & webrtc2sip working on my server.
*SIPml5 Client issuing calls and working
I tried also to write some php script to run from a client host , that calls 2 sip client and do the bridging.

What I want to do now ? :
I'm looking for a way to apply my business model automatically :
1- Calling agent and parking
2- Dialling customers and whenever it's picked up bridge to a free agent

My questions :
will it be possible to do this with only dialplans or I need to have some external script ?
Where exactly I can use fs events ? I will need them on the php app to create control on dialling client parameters and for bridging.

That seems a lot but I was a more then once reading post on this forum and I hope I will not be disappointed

Thank you,

Re: Advices for making simple Dialer

ik_5
What you are looking for is mod_callercenter .
It allows you to create agents and queues, and manage them, so the user will wait in a queue rather then to be parked, and when an agent or agents are available, it will ring a ring group of the proper queue, and the first agent that pick it up will deal with the callee.

Ido

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 5:22 PM, sami sakly <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Ido,

Thanks for your answer but I'm not sure if I wasn't accurate in description of my business Model.
I don't want to have client in queue because I'm the one who's calling them ( you will not wait in queue to speak a commercial agent no ? ).
Client should be bridged Immediately  whenever they answer the phone to one of the free agent.

Regards,
Sami

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 5:22 PM, sami sakly <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="ddImcmsh3UsJ" onmousedown="this.href='javascript:';return true;" onclick="this.href='javascript:';return true;">it.sam...@...> wrote: