Async recording with interruptible flag set to true stops immediately

Async recording with interruptible flag set to true stops immediately

Giorgio Bianchi
Hi,
Trying to setup an asynchronous recording with interruptible flag set to true I've found that the record process stops immediately.
This happens because the stopper_component initialized in the recorder receives the Punchblock::Event::Complete immediately even if no digit is sent.
Could you give me any hints on how to solve this bug?
Thanks for your support!
Giorgio