Connecting two adhearsion apps to the same freeswitch

Connecting two adhearsion apps to the same freeswitch

Giorgio Bianchi
Hi,
I'm trying to connect two adhearsion apps to the same freeswitch using 2 different users (usera for the app 1 and userb for the app 2).
How could I filter inbound calls between the two apps?
When a call comes in, both of two apps receive the call and I get this error from the app that don't handle the call:

<Punchblock::ProtocolError> #<Punchblock::ProtocolError: name=:conflict text=nil call_id="fe6ff325-d709-41fe-99d2-ed3eb91a4912" component_id=nil>

Thanks for the help!

Re: Connecting two adhearsion apps to the same freeswitch

Ben Langfeld-2
So this is something that's missing from mod_rayo in FreeSWITCH and needs adding there. I think the simplest option would be for the rayo dialplan app to take a list of JIDs which should be offered the call, and then you can do this routing in your FreeSWITCH dialplan as usual.

Chris Rienzo, the mod_rayo author, suggests that this addition would not be too big. Perhaps you might like to file the feature request against FreeSWITCH?

On 14 October 2014 13:12, Giorgio Bianchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to connect two adhearsion apps to the same freeswitch using 2 different users (usera for the app 1 and userb for the app 2).
How could I filter inbound calls between the two apps?
When a call comes in, both of two apps receive the call and I get this error from the app that don't handle the call:

<Punchblock::ProtocolError> #<Punchblock::ProtocolError: name=:conflict text=nil call_id="fe6ff325-d709-41fe-99d2-ed3eb91a4912" component_id=nil>

Thanks for the help!

Re: Connecting two adhearsion apps to the same freeswitch

Giorgio Bianchi
Done : https://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-6921
Thanks for the help.

On 14 October 2014 13:12, Giorgio Bianchi <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="usDm0wtBYlgJ" onmousedown="this.href='javascript:';return true;" onclick="this.href='javascript:';return true;">gggg.b...@...> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to connect two adhearsion apps to the same freeswitch using 2 different users (usera for the app 1 and userb for the app 2).
How could I filter inbound calls between the two apps?
When a call comes in, both of two apps receive the call and I get this error from the app that don't handle the call:

<Punchblock::ProtocolError> #<Punchblock::ProtocolError: name=:conflict text=nil call_id="fe6ff325-d709-41fe-99d2-ed3eb91a4912" component_id=nil>

Thanks for the help!

Re: Connecting two adhearsion apps to the same freeswitch

public
hey guys, i'm on fs: FreeSWITCH version: 1.6.7-14-d38d065~64bit (-14-d38d065 64bit) and Adhearsion v2.6.2
I still see the same issue. any idea what's going on?

This is how i use rayo in my dialplan: `<action application="rayo"/> `

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 3:25 AM, Giorgio Bianchi <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="yN6JqC3F6iUJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">gggg.b...@...> wrote:
Done : <a href="https://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-6921" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fjira.freeswitch.org%2Fbrowse%2FFS-6921\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGPNjyjltnxMzMWSUHVrwpDi_FQ8w&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fjira.freeswitch.org%2Fbrowse%2FFS-6921\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGPNjyjltnxMzMWSUHVrwpDi_FQ8w&#39;;return true;">https://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-6921