DTMF during a dial

rpieroni
Dear Adhearsion,

Is it possible to receive the DTMF a caller or called party press during a dial ?
It would be usefull to react to some predefined DTMF sequence dialled on the phone of the called party, like #123# for example.

Best Regards,

Raphaël

Re: DTMF during a dial

Ben Klang-2

On Feb 25, 2016, at 12:05 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

Dear Adhearsion,

Is it possible to receive the DTMF a caller or called party press during a dial ?
It would be usefull to react to some predefined DTMF sequence dialled on the phone of the called party, like #123# for example.

When you say “during a dial” do you mean before or after the call is established?  If you are talking about an active call, what I think you want is for the ability to react to keypresses mid-call.  If so, what you’re looking for is Matrioska: https://github.com/adhearsion/matrioska

If I’ve misunderstood though, let me know and I’ll try to figure out how to get what you’re after.

/BAK/

--
Ben Klang
Principal/Technology Strategist, Mojo Lingo

Mojo Lingo -- Voice applications that work like magic
Twitter: @MojoLingo

Best Regards,

Raphaël