DTMFs not being sent in AHN originated call

DTMFs not being sent in AHN originated call

Cato Gonzalez
I have a sinatra app with ahn, to originate a call to an 'agent', play a message and then conference a second call to a 'client'. I am testing passing my land line phone as the 'agent' and my bank IVR as a 'client'. My bank IVR lets me check that DTMFs, and signaling are working.

Here's the sinatra app code:

require 'sinatra'

get '/callback' do
agent = params["agent"]
client = params["client"]

Adhearsion::OutboundCall.originate agent, from: 'me@my-company' do
answer
say 'I will setup a conference with a client. Please hold while I connect you'
dial client
end
end

The call arrives at my land line, I hear the TTS prompt and when the second call is connected (to my bank's IVR) the dtmf tones are not getting thru. I already tested with other IVRs and none works.

In my backend I have Freeswitch and the mod_rayo.conf is as follows:

    <cpa>
        <!-- map DTMF events to CPA -->
        <detector name="core_dtmf_event">
            <event class="DTMF" value-header="DTMF-Digit" duration-header="DTMF-Duration">
                <signal-type value="dtmf"/>
            </event>
        </detector>
    </cpa>

    <dial-gateways>
        <dial-gateway uriprefix="default" dialprefix="sofia/gateway/outbound/" strip="0"/>
    </dial-gateways>

I am not seeing any dtmf events on the ahn logs. Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: DTMFs not being sent in AHN originated call

Ben Langfeld
Please provide high verbosity FreeSWITCH logs.

You may also want to post this on the FreeSWITCH mailing list, since this is almost certainly a DTMF signalling misconfiguration rather than a problem specific to Adhearsion.

Enviado do meu iPhone

Em 2 May 2016, às 20:01, Cato Gonzalez <[hidden email]> escreveu:

[...]

Hi Ben,

Thanks for looking into this.

Pasted the logs requested here: http://pastebin.com/rUTckfEm

5712345678 is the 'agent' phone and 5716057000 is the bank's IVR.

Hope you can give me some light. I will follow your suggestion and query in FS mailing list as well.

Cato