Dial SIP codes

Lloyd Hughes
Hi,

The Adhearsion Dial method only seems to return 1 of 4 status codes. These are not informative enough for the Click 2 call system we have made. Is it possible to get the SIP response code for the outbound call made using Dial?

Thanks

Lloyd

Re: Dial SIP codes

Ben Langfeld-2
Call#end_code: http://rubydoc.info/gems/adhearsion/Adhearsion/Call:end_code

This is platform specific. On Asterisk, it is the code from the Hangup event.