How to set Freeswitch chanal variables from Adhearsion. Cgrates related.

How to set Freeswitch chanal variables from Adhearsion. Cgrates related.

Igor Bannicov
Hi.

Currently working on a project that uses Adhearsion, Freeswitch and cgrates fro billing.
Everything works fine, except that I need to fine-tune the data which comes from json_cdr FreeSWITCH module to cgrates. And to do that, I need to change the channel variables while originating a call from Adhearsion.
Wasn't able to find any information on this, only for Asterisk.
Is there any way to do that?
Adhearsion::OutboundCall.originate  "{var1=value1\,var2=value2}sofia/external/1234567890@DOMAIN" doesn't seem to work.

Thank you in advance!

Re: How to set Freeswitch chanal variables from Adhearsion. Cgrates related.

Ben Langfeld
No, there is not currently a way to do this. It would constitute a feature request against the Rayo spec, FreeSWITCH mod_rayo and Adhearsion. You should file it on the issue tracker for consideration.

If you need help putting it together, feel free to contact me off list for an estimate.

Enviado do meu iPhone

Em 11/04/2015, às 12:21, Igor Bannicov <[hidden email]> escreveu:

Hi.

Currently working on a project that uses Adhearsion, Freeswitch and cgrates fro billing.
Everything works fine, except that I need to fine-tune the data which comes from json_cdr FreeSWITCH module to cgrates. And to do that, I need to change the channel variables while originating a call from Adhearsion.
Wasn't able to find any information on this, only for Asterisk.
Is there any way to do that?
Adhearsion::OutboundCall.originate  "{var1=value1\,var2=value2}sofia/external/1234567890@DOMAIN" doesn't seem to work.

Thank you in advance!

Re: How to set Freeswitch chanal variables from Adhearsion. Cgrates related.

Ben Langfeld-2
Certainly. I'll email you guys off-list. If anyone else is interested in chipping in, please speak up.

On 11 April 2015 at 17:04, Rene Mendoza <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Adhearsion::OutboundCall.originate  "{var1=value1\,var2=value2}sofia/external/<a href="tel:1234567890" value="+551234567890" target="_blank">1234567890@DOMAIN" doesn't seem to work.

Thank you in advance!