Is there a way to get a recording from Adhearsion ?

Is there a way to get a recording from Adhearsion ?

dgautier
Hi,

I use Adhearsion to record voice messages. The recording is working but I have a question:

Currently I use adhearsion with Freeswitch on another server. When the record is done I download it using a ssh connexion to the server and the recording_uri. Is there a way to get the recorded file directly from Adhearsion ?

Thanks

Re: Is there a way to get a recording from Adhearsion ?

Ben Langfeld-2
First question is what are you trying to do with the recording after it's complete?

Rayo is designed to allow the server to make the recording available via a URL of whatever kind is suitable for the application and/or the platform it's running on. By default (and on Asterisk, exclusively) this is a file:// URI, allowing fetching from the filesystem only, necessitating colocation, NFS or other such trick.

Platforms are intended to have the capability to serve recordings via other protocols such as HTTP(S). See http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25224623/store-the-recordings-on-s3-with-mod-rayo-and-mod-http-cache-on-freeswitch for details on FreeSWITCH.

On 13 February 2015 at 13:56, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I use Adhearsion to record voice messages. The recording is working but I have a question:

Currently I use adhearsion with Freeswitch on another server. When the record is done I download it using a ssh connexion to the server and the recording_uri. Is there a way to get the recorded file directly from Adhearsion ?

Thanks

Re: Is there a way to get a recording from Adhearsion ?

dgautier
Hi,

Thank you for this answer.
what are you trying to do with the recording after it's complete?
I want to send an email with the record as attachment.

Currently, I decided to install adhearsion and FreeSwitch on the same server.

Thanks

Platforms are intended to have the capability to serve recordings via other protocols such as HTTP(S). See <a href="http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25224623/store-the-recordings-on-s3-with-mod-rayo-and-mod-http-cache-on-freeswitch" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fstackoverflow.com%2Fquestions%2F25224623%2Fstore-the-recordings-on-s3-with-mod-rayo-and-mod-http-cache-on-freeswitch\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNH00adbqJSOwMiTxrRoqcWhvn9iGw';return true;" onclick="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fstackoverflow.com%2Fquestions%2F25224623%2Fstore-the-recordings-on-s3-with-mod-rayo-and-mod-http-cache-on-freeswitch\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNH00adbqJSOwMiTxrRoqcWhvn9iGw';return true;">http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25224623/store-the-recordings-on-s3-with-mod-rayo-and-mod-http-cache-on-freeswitch for details on FreeSWITCH.

On 13 February 2015 at 13:56, <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="xIwxBWM8T20J" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href='javascript:';return true;" onclick="this.href='javascript:';return true;">dgau...@...> wrote: