Listening to ringtone of the target customer.

Listening to ringtone of the target customer.

Lavanya Tejaswy
Hi All,
 I want to know how to capture the ringtone of the target customer whom I am calling via adhearsion, so that i can do some text predictions for the same.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Lavanya

Re: Listening to ringtone of the target customer.

Ben Klang-2
On Oct 17, 2014, at 4:32 AM, Lavanya Tejaswy <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,
 I want to know how to capture the ringtone of the target customer whom I am calling via adhearsion, so that i can do some text predictions for the same.

I’m not sure I understand the request, perhaps you can elaborate?

Are you wanting to place an outbound call and capture the ringback that you hear while waiting for the target customer to answer?  And what do you mean by “text predictions”?

/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
Principal/Technology Strategist, Mojo Lingo

Mojo Lingo -- Voice applications that work like magic
Twitter: @MojoLingo