Logging gem version in Adhearsion 2.6.X

Giorgio Bianchi
Hi guys,
I'd like to require Google Cloud Speech gem in my project but it requires Logging gem to 2.0 version.
Adhearsion 2.6.X requires Logging gem to 1.8 version.
Adhearsion 3 requires Logging gem to 2.0 version.
Could this dependency be updated also in Adhearsion 2.6.X?
Thanks for your support!
Giorgio

Re: Logging gem version in Adhearsion 2.6.X

Luca Pradovera
Hello,
I see no reason why that should not work, but could you please try bumping the dependency on the 2.6 branch and checking the specs still pass, then submitting a PR?

Thanks!

Luca

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 6:15 PM, Giorgio Bianchi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi guys,
I'd like to require Google Cloud Speech gem in my project but it requires Logging gem to 2.0 version.
Adhearsion 2.6.X requires Logging gem to 1.8 version.
Adhearsion 3 requires Logging gem to 2.0 version.
Could this dependency be updated also in Adhearsion 2.6.X?
Thanks for your support!
Giorgio

Re: Logging gem version in Adhearsion 2.6.X

Giorgio Bianchi
Hi Luca,

All specs pass, PR submitted.
Thanks for your support.

Giorgio

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 6:15 PM, Giorgio Bianchi <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="rii64ZCkCAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">gggg.b...@...> wrote: