LumenVox CPA support

Sergei Gema
Hello community!
I'm just checking, if there is a way for simple integration LumenVox CPA with Adhearsion on Asterisk platform.
I have found the issue “LumenVox CPA support”, but it looks like abandoned.
Please advice me.

Re: LumenVox CPA support

Ben Langfeld
No specific support, but you can probably access it with what's available in adhearsion-asterisk.

Enviado do meu iPhone