Need Help with Adhearsion server

Raghav Kumar
Hi Team
I work as a Business Consultant for Tata Consultancy Services in India. I primarily work in the K12 (School) and Higher Education Domain. We build and manage enterprise software for Universities & Schools. Also as a part of our student engagement program, I am responsible for managing a college project which is supposed to capture caller ID from Asterisk and connect to Adhearsion server for reading from Database. We struggled for 4 days with the following error
Punchblock::Initializer::Asterisk Errono-Connection refused Check your config and server.

I wrote to Ben Klang and he suggested to check for following two possibilities:

1) You don’t have Adhearsion pointed at the correct IP for Asterisk
2) Asterisk is not configured to listen on the Manager interface.
We checked and fixed the ip. manager.conf was fine.

Now we get an error
"Actor Crashed"
 I am attaching the asterisk config files and error screen shot.

Please help.

CLIcapture4EPABX.rar (703K) Download Attachment
Screenshot.png (250K) Download Attachment

Re: Need Help with Adhearsion server

Ben Klang-2

Il giorno Sep 9, 2014, alle ore 2:48 AM, Raghav Kumar <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Hi Team
I work as a Business Consultant for Tata Consultancy Services in India. I primarily work in the K12 (School) and Higher Education Domain. We build and manage enterprise software for Universities & Schools. Also as a part of our student engagement program, I am responsible for managing a college project which is supposed to capture caller ID from Asterisk and connect to Adhearsion server for reading from Database. We struggled for 4 days with the following error
Punchblock::Initializer::Asterisk Errono-Connection refused Check your config and server.

I wrote to Ben Klang and he suggested to check for following two possibilities:

1) You don’t have Adhearsion pointed at the correct IP for Asterisk
2) Asterisk is not configured to listen on the Manager interface.
We checked and fixed the ip. manager.conf was fine.

Hello Raghav,

The problem is still in your Asterisk configuration.  If you look inside the .rar file you sent, look at manager.conf line 24.  It shows that the manager interface is disabled (“enabled = no”).

Please check the installation docs here, it includes examples of working configuration: http://www.adhearsion.com/docs/getting-started/asterisk

/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
Principal/Technology Strategist, Mojo Lingo

Mojo Lingo -- Voice applications that work like magic
Twitter: @MojoLingo

Now we get an error
"Actor Crashed"
 I am attaching the asterisk config files and error screen shot.

Please help.

<CLIcapture4EPABX.rar><Screenshot.png>

Re: Need Help with Adhearsion server

Raghav Kumar
Thanks Ben, but "enabled=no" was already changed to "enabled=yes" before I posted this query. I probably sent you an older config file.
We are still getting the same error. On Mr. Langfeld's advice, we shall now downgrade adhearsion, and my gut feeling says, that it should work this time. I do not see any major issue here. I will keep you posted.

On Tuesday, September 9, 2014 6:00:19 PM UTC+5:30, Ben Klang wrote:

Il giorno Sep 9, 2014, alle ore 2:48 AM, Raghav Kumar <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="4DxXOKcrI7AJ" onmousedown="this.href='javascript:';return true;" onclick="this.href='javascript:';return true;">raghavk...@...> ha scritto:

[...]

Please check the installation docs here, it includes examples of working configuration: <a href="http://www.adhearsion.com/docs/getting-started/asterisk" target="_blank" onmousedown="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adhearsion.com%2Fdocs%2Fgetting-started%2Fasterisk\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNGMGxoMsUtO8kKD30ARwNIDVEwuxg';return true;" onclick="this.href='http://www.google.com/url?q\75http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adhearsion.com%2Fdocs%2Fgetting-started%2Fasterisk\46sa\75D\46sntz\0751\46usg\75AFQjCNGMGxoMsUtO8kKD30ARwNIDVEwuxg';return true;">http://www.adhearsion.com/docs/getting-started/asterisk

/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
Principal/Technology Strategist, Mojo Lingo
+1.404.475.4841

Mojo Lingo -- Voice applications that work like magic
Twitter: @MojoLingo

Now we get an error
"Actor Crashed"
 I am attaching the asterisk config files and error screen shot.

Please help.

<CLIcapture4EPABX.rar><Screenshot.png>

Re: Need Help with Adhearsion server

Raghav Kumar
Thank you everyone. We corrected our configurations. We changed the 'bindaddr' from 127.0.0.1 to 0.0.0.0.
restarted our server and there it goes......zoooom.

Thank you for your prompt replies. Appreciate the community's concern.

Il giorno Sep 9, 2014, alle ore 11:58 PM, Raghav Kumar <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="J99a5k5RV3QJ" onmousedown="this.href='javascript:';return true;" onclick="this.href='javascript:';return true;">raghavk...@...> ha scritto: