New Examples Page on Adhearsion Website

JasonGoecke

Jay cranked out some great work with JQuery over the weekend and we
now have a new Examples page on the Adhearsion website:

http://blog.goecke.net/2009/02/19/expanding-examples-for-adhearsion/

We will continue to expand upon the code examples and components
there. To this end we have created a ToDo list of examples available
here:

http://docs.adhearsion.com/display/adhearsion/Examples

Feel free to add more here or respond in this thread with any other
ideas or opaque areas you may need help with.

Re: New Examples Page on Adhearsion Website

lewdsilver

Good stuff guys,  I think this will go a long way to helping people
understand how to work with Adhearsion.

On Feb 19, 2:47 pm, shawn bright <[hidden email]> wrote:

> great work, gents.
>
> sk
>
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 2:14 PM, JasonGoecke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Jay cranked out some great work with JQuery over the weekend and we
> > now have a new Examples page on the Adhearsion website:
>
> >http://blog.goecke.net/2009/02/19/expanding-examples-for-adhearsion/
>
> > We will continue to expand upon the code examples and components
> > there. To this end we have created a ToDo list of examples available
> > here:
>
> >http://docs.adhearsion.com/display/adhearsion/Examples
>
> > Feel free to add more here or respond in this thread with any other
> > ideas or opaque areas you may need help with.

Re: New Examples Page on Adhearsion Website

nephish
man, if that page was up 2 weeks ago, you would have been hassled by me lots less in the IRC.
Great work. Dig the dialplan variables bit. Guess i can clean up a lot of set_variable / get_variable lines.

sk