OutboundCall.originate terminates call on AMI redirect

OutboundCall.originate terminates call on AMI redirect

Andrius Kairiukstis-2
I have simple originate command, that do some business logic and bridges two users:

          call = Adhearsion::OutboundCall.originate source,
            controller: Adhearsion::CallController::ClickToDial, controller_metadata: metadata,
            timeout: params.extension_timeout,
            from: callerid

At the same time, I have another controllers with IVR and ask command. I redirect some calls there, but adhearsion immediately terminate them

It is possible to specify some option, similar to 'openended' in routes.rb, to skip hangup?