Re: Predictive Dialer Algorithm

Omega Li
I wonder if you can share me the documentation/implementation guides about the predictive dialing algorithm that suggested.
thank you in advance.

ic3m0nst3r於 2009年1月14日星期三 UTC+8上午9時10分26秒寫道:
Thanks Jason for the quick reply.

I have the items 4 and 5 on my sleeves right now, it's on production
mode, we are currently running on top of asterisk.

Regarding the item 1, i have documentation/implementation guides to do
so, i have been working for it for the last 2 years now.

On item number 2 however, i am looking at how gnudialer handles
queuing, it's more mature compared to vicidial.

I was hoping we can incorporate all of this, making it generic, in a
sense that it doesn't only run on Asterisk, but on other platform,
just like freeswitch, which i think has better performance.

It's nice to have something back to the community as well.

Thanks