Redirect specific calls to a second adhearsion instance

Redirect specific calls to a second adhearsion instance

Bigyan Adhikary
I have an asterisk server that receives calls made to a landline number (say 1000). Right now the asterisk server redirects all the incoming calls to an adhearsion instance. What I want is for asterisk to redirect the incoming calls to a second adhearsion instance if the call orginates from a specific number (say 2000). How can I do this?

Are there other alternative solutions?

Regards,
Bigyan

Re: Redirect specific calls to a second adhearsion instance

Ben Langfeld-2
Since It's only possible to use Adhearsion and Asterisk 1-on-1, if you have two Adhearsion instances you need two Asterisk instances. Your choices are:

1. Redirect the call from the first to the second in the Asterisk dialplan.
2. Add a third instance, either Asterisk or Kamailio, as a load balancer in front of the two app server nodes.
Em seg, 24 de out de 2016 às 06:55, Bigyan Adhikary <[hidden email]> escreveu:
I have an asterisk server that receives calls made to a landline number (say 1000). Right now the asterisk server redirects all the incoming calls to an adhearsion instance. What I want is for asterisk to redirect the incoming calls to a second adhearsion instance if the call orginates from a specific number (say 2000). How can I do this?

Are there other alternative solutions?

Regards,
Bigyan

Re: Redirect specific calls to a second adhearsion instance

Ben Klang-2
It’s also worth mentioning that you have the option of combining both functions into a single Adhearsion application.  Adhearsion has a router (config/router.rb) that will allow you to jump to different parts of the Adhearsion app depending on the called number.  Something like this:

route ‘First Route’, MyFirstController, to: /1000/
route ‘Second Route’, MySecondController, to: /2000/

/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
Principal/Technology Strategist, Mojo Lingo

Mojo Lingo -- Voice applications that work like magic
Twitter: @MojoLingo