Reg: Adhearsion component

its.sasi86@googlemail.com

I tried to work on the click to call. While installing the RESTful-
Adhearsion client library gem
it shows the error,
 /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:10:in `require': no such
file to load -- thread (LoadError)
        from /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:10
        from /bin/gem:8:in `require'
        from /bin/gem:8
I was using the following thing for installing the restful_adhearsion,
    gem install jsgoecke-restful_adhearsion --source=http://
gems.github.com/
What's the wrong I did? How to rectify this.

Re: Reg: Adhearsion component

JasonGoecke

Seems to think you are missing thread, not sure why that would be
missing. Where is this error coming from? How are you running the
component and what is generating the error below?

On Feb 24, 9:14 pm, "[hidden email]"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I tried to work on the click to call. While installing the RESTful-
> Adhearsion client library gem
> it shows the error,
>  /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:10:in `require': no such
> file to load -- thread (LoadError)
>         from /usr/local/lib/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems.rb:10
>         from /bin/gem:8:in `require'
>         from /bin/gem:8
> I was using the following thing for installing the restful_adhearsion,
>     gem install jsgoecke-restful_adhearsion --source=http://
> gems.github.com/
> What's the wrong I did? How to rectify this.

Re: Reg: Adhearsion component

its.sasi86@googlemail.com
There doesn't seem to be such a package(  jsgoecke-restful_adhearsion )on github:
http://gems.github.com/list.html

Because of this it shows the error,
$ gem install jsgoecke-restful_adhearsion --source=http://gems.github.com/
ERROR: could not find gem jsgoecke-restful_adhearsion locally or in a
repository