Simple incoming call

Richard Watkins
I've setup an Asterisk 12 box, connected to a SIP provider. I'm able to make calls to it, and from it successfully. I've hooked up Adhearsion successfully (I believe). When I make a call to the box to test out a modified simon_game (I've removed any TTS features), the call hits Asterisk and appears to get handed off to adhearsion over AGI:

Executing [XXXXXXXXXX@adhearsion:1] AGI("SIP/XXXXXXXXXX-0000000b", "agi:async") in new stack

I have Adhearsion set to Trace and I'm watching it come in with a ton of events, but the call is never answered.

TRACE Punchblock::Connection::Asterisk: [RECV] Event: Newchannel
TRACE Punchblock::Connection::Asterisk: [RECV] Event: VarSet
TRACE Punchblock::Connection::Asterisk: [RECV] Event: Newexten
TRACE Punchblock::Connection::Asterisk: [RECV] #<RubyAMI::Event name="AsyncAGIStart"
TRACE Punchblock::Connection::Asterisk: [RECV] Event: HangupRequest

I haven't touched the routes or anything other than configurations after creating the adhearsion app. I'm stumped as to what to do next, because I haven't seen any indication of errors. I can provide more from the logs, but I'm not sure what's useful.

Re: Simple incoming call

Ben Langfeld-2
So, firstly, Adhearsion has not yet been declared compatible with Asterisk 12+. That said, you probably shouldn't use 12... 13 has just come out and is an LTS, so better to stick to that.

If you could please provide a full log (maybe via http://gist.github.com) then that would help us debug.