Suggestion for SIP Uptime Monitoring provider

Suggestion for SIP Uptime Monitoring provider

Eric Ravelo
Hello Community,

Almost ready to launch our production Adhearsion application!

Anybody can recommand a cloud provider for SIP Uptime monitoring services? We currently use Pingdom for HTTP uptime monitoring, but they do not provide SIP monitoring yet. What is your experience with such monitoring tools. All suggestions are welcome.

Thanks a lot.

Eric

Re: Suggestion for SIP Uptime Monitoring provider

Ben Langfeld-2
Some I'm looking at right now:

https://www.telcoalert.com
https://dotcom-monitor.com