The state of adhearsion

Nate Davis Olds
I have been watching adhearsion for some time with the desire to implement it in our contact center. The decision to switch is now but I am worried about adhearsion developement. Has the project been abandoned or moved?

Anyone seen any information on this?

nate

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 25, 2017, at 9:05 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

 Thanks for your reply.

Ok, I look forward to Adhearsion 3.
I encounterd this problem 4 times in 4000 calls since June this year.

Re: The state of adhearsion

Luca Pradovera
Hello,
the project is very much alive! We are working closely with some of the long-time contributors to get a few fixes in and release 3.0, then 3.1 shortly after.
Start using 3.0rc1, and let us know if you encounter any issues, it is feature complete and essentially what is going to be released.

Best regards,
Luca