Transfering to a meetme conference call

Mastermonk
Hello,

I am building an IVR using Adhearsion and I am having a difficult time transferring a call to a meetme conference room.
The problem I experienced is that the Meetme conference room has a prompt for a conference pin.
when I enter the pin, the call hangs up.

if I remove the attendent pin and wait for the prompt to time out, the call joins the conference.

It seems that if I type any digits during the prompt (including # to bypass the prompt) the call drops

any idea why the call drops when I dial any digits?

Here's the code:

match 3 do | dialed |
 dial 'LOCAL/6001@from-internal', :for => 30.seconds
end

the conference is 6001

Thank you for the help.

Re: Transfering to a meetme conference call

Andrius Kairiukstis-2
Hi,

For production I recommend you to use ConfBridge

or app_konference:

But regarding call-drop, please try
execute "Dial Local/6001@from-internal,30'

Regards,

Andrius Kairiukstis

telephone numbers:
      (ES) +34 652 299 183,
      (UK) +44 20 3603 3803,
      (LT) +370 5 203 0095

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Mastermonk <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I am building an IVR using Adhearsion and I am having a difficult time transferring a call to a meetme conference room.
The problem I experienced is that the Meetme conference room has a prompt for a conference pin.
when I enter the pin, the call hangs up.

if I remove the attendent pin and wait for the prompt to time out, the call joins the conference.

It seems that if I type any digits during the prompt (including # to bypass the prompt) the call drops

any idea why the call drops when I dial any digits?

Here's the code:

match 3 do | dialed |
 dial 'LOCAL/6001@from-internal', :for => 30.seconds
end

the conference is 6001

Thank you for the help.

Re: Transfering to a meetme conference call

Ben Langfeld
I wouldn't advise using the Dial app directly, but I would second the suggestion to use ConfBridge. Alternatively, at the very least use the MeetMe support in Adhearsion-asterisk rather than dialing some random local channel.

I'd also suggest you provide your dialplan and logs from Asterisk and Adhearsion, both at highest verbosity, to demonstrate your problem. We're not very good at guessing here.