adhearsion future

Neeraj Nagi-2
Is Adhearsion still in active development?

Re: adhearsion future

Ben Klang-2
Il giorno Jan 27, 2015, alle ore 7:52 AM, Neeraj Nagi <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

Is Adhearsion still in active development?

Definitely yes!  We realize that it’s been a while since we’ve made a release.  Thanks for prompting us.  We have some nice things on the develop branch that really need to go out. I’ll see about that later this week.

Also, you may be interested to know that a lot of the recent activity have been in some key Adhearsion plugins, like:

* Virginia, the built-in HTTP server (with a document cache for TTS & ASR in a PR): https://github.com/polysics/virginia/
* ElectricSlide, the inbound and outbound call queue: https://github.com/adhearsion/electric_slide
* Voicemail, which unsurprisingly does just as its name says: https://github.com/adhearsion/voicemail
* Adhearsion-IVR, which is an experimental module to make constructing IVRs even easier than using #menu: https://github.com/adhearsion/adhearsion-ivr/pulls

Additionally, once the IVR and i18n plugins have reached a stable API, those are likely to get merged into core.

I hope this helps.

/BAK/
--
Ben Klang
Principal/Technology Strategist, Mojo Lingo

Mojo Lingo -- Voice applications that work like magic
Twitter: @MojoLingo