adhearsion in docker - logger to stdout only

adhearsion in docker - logger to stdout only

Andrius Kairiukstis-2
Hello,

I am running adhearsion in docker container, it starts through supervisord with its own logging system
How I can disable logging to log/adhearsion.log file and keep only stdout/stderr?

Thanks!

Re: adhearsion in docker - logger to stdout only

Ben Langfeld
You can set the log files setting to an empty string. I believe this is the default in the Adhearsion 3 beta.

Enviado do meu iPhone