asterisk to adhearsion agi async call transfer confusion

dev

asterisk to adhearsion agi async call transfer confusion

dev
We have live a telephony service VoiceInn (system details) and now i need one stage server for development and testing. What i need is one asterisk server and two adhearsion one for live and another for stage. Same asterisk for both stage and live ahn  is because i have telecom sip trunk connection to asterisk. For that i create two AMI connection from manager.conf  and configure adhearsion.rb according to AMI configuration.
But confusion is call transfer from asterisk to adhearsion. if i do as follow where a call will transfer. which AMI connection the call use to connect to asterisk ?

[stage]
exten =>_stage_numbers,1,AGI(agi:async)

[live]
exten => _live_numbers,1,AGI(agi:async)

I know call can be handle from router according to number. but i dont wanna mess same live system code.

 if call from live number then asterisk transfer call to live adhearsion  and call from stage number call transfer to stage adhearsion. Can we do that from asterisk ?