async recording on asterisk

Michael Kim
Hi I'm trying to record a call like Asterisk Monitor. When I answer, record, then dial in the controller I end up with a single wav file. Is there a way to separate into 2 files in and out as Asterisk does?

Re: async recording on asterisk

Ben Langfeld-2
Using CallController#record, no. The Rayo spec explicitly states that recordings are to be stereo. You can, however, execute AMI/AGI commands directly to use Asterisk's native stuff if you so desire.