early media, ringback in freeswitch

Andrius Kairiukstis-2
Hello,

Background: I have simple adhearsion 3.0.0.rc1 app on freeswitch 1.4.26.

Controller code is very basic and it have only single command:

dial "sofia/external/+MYCELLPHONE@172.21.0.2"

However, it won't play back ringing (all fine on Asterisk PBX)

Fake ringing works:

dial "sofia/external/+MYCELLPHONE@172.21.0.2", ringback: "file:///tmp/ringing.wav"

Also if I call without adhearsion, just with SIP and XML dialplan, ringing works.

Question:

It is possible to get early media and ringing in adhearsion/freeswitch?

Re: early media, ringback in freeswitch

Ben Langfeld
See https://github.com/adhearsion/adhearsion/issues/298

On Feb 22, 2016, at 19:04, Andrius Kairiukstis <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

Background: I have simple adhearsion 3.0.0.rc1 app on freeswitch 1.4.26.

Controller code is very basic and it have only single command:

dial "[hidden email]"

However, it won't play back ringing (all fine on Asterisk PBX)

Fake ringing works:

dial "[hidden email]", ringback: "file:///tmp/ringing.wav"