freeswitch and mod_shout

ik_5
Hello,

I'm trying to play an mp3 shout radio using ahn and freeswitch.

When using pure dialplan of freeswitch, it play properly the http address, however, when using trying to play it using ahn, there is silence.

I do something like this:

play "shout://10.13.0.4/"

Does ahn can play it ?
If so, what am I missing ?

Thanks,
Ido

Re: freeswitch and mod_shout

ik_5
Sorry for the late replay.

I'ved updated to punchblock 2.5.3 and now it seems to work well:

https://gist.github.com/ik5/7baee1d21a1dfc7ba81a

Ido