get asterisk values in adhearsion

Marcel Schlimper
Hi,

is it possible the get a variable set in the asterisk extension.conf inside of a call in adhearsion?

I have a extension with some logic that set a var to a value:

exten => 1,n,Set(CODE=1)

Inside of my Adhearsion CallController I need this value to make the right to make the right choice in the application.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Marcel

Re: get asterisk values in adhearsion

Ben Langfeld

Em 25/10/2014, às 19:58, Marcel Schlimper <[hidden email]> escreveu:

Hi,

is it possible the get a variable set in the asterisk extension.conf inside of a call in adhearsion?

I have a extension with some logic that set a var to a value:

exten => 1,n,Set(CODE=1)

Inside of my Adhearsion CallController I need this value to make the right to make the right choice in the application.

Is there a way to do this?

The adhearsion-asterisk plugin includes a #get_variable method for exactly this.