how to create call back by ami+adhearsion ?

how to create call back by ami+adhearsion ?

Дмитрий Василец

i use adhearsion and can't find call back method.
how to do call back  ?

Re: how to create call back by ami+adhearsion ?

Johannes Vanderknyff
Well, I think you would have to use the originate command. There is a "hammer" program as well as a "click to call" program that are good examples on how to do this.

Johannes

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Дмитрий Василец <[hidden email]> wrote:

i use adhearsion and can't find call back method.
how to do call back  ?

Re: how to create call back by ami+adhearsion ?

Дмитрий Василец

i know how 'click to call', but i want call to both number

On 10 мар, 17:14, Johannes Vanderknyff
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Well, I think you would have to use the originate command. There is a
> "hammer" program as well as a "click to call" program that are good examples
> on how to do this.
>
> Johannes
>
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Дмитрий Василец
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>

> > i use adhearsion and can't find call back method.
> > how to do call back  ?

Re: how to create call back by ami+adhearsion ?

Johannes Vanderknyff
Just to clarify, by callback do you mean:
1. you call in, application answers
2. application hangs up on you
3. application calls you back (and in a typical scenario you will need to enter a password and then it plays dialtone, i.e.DISA, to you)

Johannes

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Дмитрий Василец <[hidden email]> wrote:

i know how 'click to call', but i want call to both number

  di
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Well, I think you would have to use the originate command. There is a
> "hammer" program as well as a "click to call" program that are good examples
> on how to do this.
>
> Johannes
>
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 10:11 AM, Дмитрий Василец
> <[hidden email]>wrote:
>

> > i use adhearsion and can't find call back method.
> > how to do call back  ?

Re: how to create call back by ami+adhearsion ?

Дмитрий Василец

thank you