inband and ahn

ik_5
Hello,

I have a SIP Trunk that works only with inband on Freeswitch.
I need to detect DTMF, but for that FS require to use the dsp flag of spandsp_start_dtmf and start_dtmf to detect DTMF.

If you set it prior to the answer (that currently is done in ahn), it prompt for early media.

How can I set them in ahn after I answer the call?

Thanks,
Ido

Re: inband and ahn

Ben Langfeld

On 28 Jan 2015, at 11:43, ik <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I have a SIP Trunk that works only with inband on Freeswitch.
I need to detect DTMF, but for that FS require to use the dsp flag of spandsp_start_dtmf and start_dtmf to detect DTMF.

If you set it prior to the answer (that currently is done in ahn), it prompt for early media.

How can I set them in ahn after I answer the call?

You can't.

Thanks,
Ido

Re: inband and ahn

Harry Vangberg-2
Setting `execute_on_answer=start_dtmf` in your FreeSWITCH XML dialplan just before you execute the Rayo application might work. Something like:

<action application="set" data="execute_on_answer=start_dtmf" />
<action application="rayo" />