menu and ranges

ik_5
Hello,

I have noticed that when using ranges with menu, it actually creates a list of possible numbers.

When it is short range, it is do-able, but when you wish for example for a user to enter a  number between 11 to 100,000 (if they do not want to go over the IVR), it will generate 100,000 entries (minus 10).

So instead of reporting it as a bug, I wish to understand why there is no check for range, instead of generating so much entries ?

Thanks,

Ido