mod_rayo and sip_P-Asserted-Identity

ik_5
Hello,

I'm trying to get information out of sip_P-Asserted-Identity using call.variables['sip_P-Asserted-Identity']

It seems that the variables hash does not contain it in anyway.
I'ved created in freeswitch a custom variable named "priv_from" and set the sip_P-Asserted-Identity but it does not seems like mod_rayo passes any variables.

What am I missing or doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Ido

Re: mod_rayo and sip_P-Asserted-Identity

ik_5
answering myself, at rayo.conf.xml:
<param name="add-variables-to-offer" value="true"/>

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 8:44 PM, ik <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to get information out of sip_P-Asserted-Identity using call.variables['sip_P-Asserted-Identity']

It seems that the variables hash does not contain it in anyway.
I'ved created in freeswitch a custom variable named "priv_from" and set the sip_P-Asserted-Identity but it does not seems like mod_rayo passes any variables.

What am I missing or doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Ido

Re: mod_rayo and sip_P-Asserted-Identity

Ben Langfeld
There is a configuration option in mod_rayo which turns this on. I forget the name, but it should be obvious browsing the sample config

Enviado do meu iPhone