return to

Andrius Kairiukstis-2
Hello, I need to integrate adhearsion to the complex asterisk dialplan I have fixed routes.rb to avoid autohangup and I have following asterisk dialplan:

[some-context]
exten => 12345,1,NoOp(some processing)
same => n,Gosub(adhearsion,12345,1)
same => n,NoOp(some other processing)

However it wont work. Call does not hangup, but does not returning back to initiated context.

I have also tried Dial(Local/12345@adhearsion/n)

Question, is it possible to return back to initiated dialplan from adhearsion application and continue its logic?

Re: return to

Ben Langfeld
Yes, this is included in adhearsion-asterisk.

Enviado do meu iPhone

Em 06/05/2015, às 14:36, Andrius Kairiukstis <[hidden email]> escreveu:

Hello, I need to integrate adhearsion to the complex asterisk dialplan I have fixed routes.rb to avoid autohangup and I have following asterisk dialplan:

[some-context]
exten => 12345,1,NoOp(some processing)
same => n,Gosub(adhearsion,12345,1)
same => n,NoOp(some other processing)

However it wont work. Call does not hangup, but does not returning back to initiated context.

I have also tried Dial(Local/12345@adhearsion/n)

Question, is it possible to return back to initiated dialplan from adhearsion application and continue its logic?

Re: return to

Ben Langfeld
adhearsion-asterisk provides #goto which releases the call from Adhearsion.

Enviado do meu iPhone