when using record with interruptible DTMF, it react to every dtmf

when using record with interruptible DTMF, it react to every dtmf

ik_5
Hello,

This one I'm able to reproduce every time, on every machine.
I'm using freeswitch both 1.4.x and 1.5.x and ahn 2.6.0

And when trying to make that a recording will always end with '#', and nothing else, it will end the recording even if a different DTMF was pressed.

https://gist.github.com/ik5/c4fb6d532d8afd821cc8

I think it's a rayo issue, but not sure, so before sending a bug report, I wish to have your eyes on this as well.

Thank you
Ido